For voice conversation - your telephone system is an integral part of your establishment and is your main tool of communication. It is your primary link to your business partners, customers, suppliers, employees, colleagues, friends, and even family members.
The KX-TEA308 and the KX-TES824 Advanced Hybrid PBX Systems can cost effectively support all your personal and business communication needs. The systems come pre-configured with 3 outside (CO) lines and 8 extensions. The KX-TES824 can easily be expanded with up to 8 outside (CO) lines and 24 extensions. Both systems provide features that can satisfy the demands of the most sophisticated and cost conscious users. You can even connect a variety of communication devices, such as cordless phones, answering machines, computer modems, credit card verifiers, fax machines, and any other device that works with conventional telephone lines.
Packed with so many features - the Panasonic KX-TEA308 and KX-TES824 are ideal for small businesses or home offices requiring a flexible system with a high degree of sophistication.
Key features -
• 3 level Automated attendant - reduce operator call traffic and present a professional front to your organisation.
• Built in voice message – avoid missed calls and lost messages.
• Caller ID Display – recognise caller before answering.
• Groups – present calls to multiple locations, pick up another call or announce messages through the handset loudspeakers.
• Uniform Call Distribution – evenly share call traffic between team members.
• Time Mode – provide alternative response in Day, Night or Break times.
• Conference Calling – 5 party conference call to collaborate effectively.
• Station Lock – Prevent unauthorised use of phones with security codes.
• Room Monitor – keep an ear on children, patients etc. from another room.
TEA/TES at a glance
Efficient call handling
Door phone integration
Electronic station lock
Access and program via PC
Easy programming and maintenance
System customisation and maintenance is easier than ever, thanks to the included Panasonic KX-TEA308 and KX-TES824 Maintenance Console software. Simply connect a PC to the system via the built-in USB or serial (RS-232C) interface, and the software's intuitive graphic interface will help you do the rest. The System Administrator can even program and maintain the system while off-site, by connecting remotely to the built-in modem. And of course, the familiar Panasonic PT Programming interface is also available, allowing you to quickly program the system using a PT.
Would you like to know more?
Please click the image below to download the latest TEA/TES brochure.
A COST EFFECTIVE ANALOGUE SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AND HOME OFFICES.